Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Ethics & Compliance Department within the Corporate Security Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Fraud Detection, Ethics & Compliance, the successful candidate will provide support on Fraud Detection initiatives through proactive and accurate analytics and undertake monitoring activities to achieve fraud performance KPIs and drive improved customer experience.
- Monitor unusual data patterns and derive insights that may indicate fraud/ unethical conduct, spot suspicious trends, and potential fraud risks.
- Support in development, validation, measurement and optimization of fraud detection rules and models to meet performance KPIs of fraud controls.
- Develop and maintain dashboard for fraud demand insights.
- Participate and support fraud demand reduction initiatives.
- Participate in resolution of Fraud related escalations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Active participation in all fraud monitoring initiatives.
- A graduate with a degree in Business, IT, or Engineering.
- Professional certification in IT or Data Analytics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in generating insights from large datasets.
- Experience in use of data analysis tools
- At least 3 years proven experience in a telecommunications environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th May, 2021