Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX: TEMN), Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks, wealth managers, and financial institutions. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 1,600 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. According to IBS Intelligence, which maintains an annual league table, Temenos T24 has been the first or second bestselling core banking solution for the last 16 years. Forrester ranks Temenos as the sole global power seller (Global Banking Platform Deals 2013), the only Top Global Player for combined deals (new and extended). Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2014 won the award for Most Innovative Use of Technology for the Integration Framework. Temenos customers enjoy stronger operating metrics than their peers: on average, a 42% higher return on capital, a 32% higher return on assets and an 8.1 point lower cost-to-income ratio than that of banks still running legacy software.
The new colleague will work with the sales teams and provide Consultancy and Solution support around Temenos products, including presentations and demonstrations, with a primary focus to win qualified business for Temenos.
- Undertake Solution Consultancy activities with prospects to understand the Technology needs and drivers for change and position TEMENOS’ solutions and Technology differentiators.
- Collaborate with sales team to promote TEMENOS products and services through presentations of Temenos technology and architecture to win qualified deals.
- Provide quick and accurate responses to the technical queries of RFI/ RFP’s, and to facilitate all technology related inquiries from clients, distributors and partners.
- Design and configure screens, enquiries, reports, workflows, code, document and maintain scripts for workshops and Proof of Concepts
- Participate in customer calls and events as necessary to promote TEMENOS products and services through presentations of Temenos technology and architecture to prospects.
- Engage in the Pre-Sales phase by introducing technical aspects of TEMENOS product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, technical requirements etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current clients, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of TEMENOS products and services.
Serves as the contact point for all prospect Technology queries as well as internal partner groups (i.e., Product, Model Bank team, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and deep familiarity with most current release of Temenos product suites.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required by management.
- Fully proficient and knowledgeable as an expert in the tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Work with other technical teams within Temenos to keep the knowledge updated.
- Mentoring and training up junior team members in Temenos technology solutions.
- Active involvement in Post sales activities like SOW (Scope of work) preparation, upgrade opportunity discussions etc.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in working in digital transformation projects, ideally in the financial services industry
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions/environments to the cloud
- Experience of working in digital banking
- Knowledge of microservices, open-APIs, SOA, containerization technologies
- Detailed knowledge of UX and CX software tools and systems
- Experience in Agile Software development and change management processes
- Interest in the financial services industry; the trends, challenges, and innovations
- Experience in a client-facing role acts as a trusted partner to C-level business and technical stakeholders
- Is a thought leader and is passionate about driving change within an industry
- Able to navigate complexity and deal with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do approach to problem-solving
- A passion for technology!
- A global mindset, a team spirit, and a desire to make a real impact
- An appetite for learning and growth
- Excellent communication skills, a careful listener, and inspiring speaker
- Fluency in English, other languages like French or African languages is a plus
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.