We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Apollo helps farmers in emerging markets increase their profits. We use agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile technology to help farmers access credit, high-quality farm inputs, and customized advice. Our first product is a customized package of farm inputs, farming advice, and credit delivered to farmers in Kenya.
About The Role
Apollo is seeking a (Senior) Recruitment Associate to help us source, onboard, and support world-class talent at Apollo. The (Senior) Recruitment Associate will execute Apollo’s talent acquisition strategy, from sourcing to interviewing, to closing candidates. The ideal candidate will exhibit deep curiosity for all facets of Apollo, will be a world-class communicator and operator, and will work with urgency and meticulous attention to detail to achieve Apollo’s hiring goals.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager and hiring managers to understand key talent needs, and create original and compelling job descriptions.
- Manage the recruitment process from end to end, from job posting, to reviewing candidates, to setting up interviews and supporting the closing process
- Ensure hiring managers are well equipped to run excellent, efficient recruitment processes and that they are accountable to recruitment timelines.
- Spend time both with prospective candidates and hiring managers to build meaningful relationships that help you match candidates to hiring needs
- Support processes with contracted recruiters from end-to-end.
- Are a fantastic communicator and listener. You can turn complex information and technical jargon into a compelling and clear job descriptions
- Are naturally curious and excited to learn everything there is to know about Apollo’s departments and their needs, from agronomy to data science to engineering to finance, in order to help candidates truly understand Apollo’s mission and vision
- Are a systems thinker with an extreme sense of urgency and a keen eye for detail. You would never send out a contract without double checking it for accuracy and errors.
- Connect with others on a human level and exercise excellent judgement, while still taking a systematic and methodical approach to your work.
- Are passionate about Apollo’s mission and deeply believe that world-class talent is essential to its success.
- Have experience working in international settings or are excited to work in a global context
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that clearly outlines why you are excited about Apollo and this role. Note that direct experience in recruitment is not required.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 November. 2021