We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Apollo helps farmers in emerging markets increase their profits. We use agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile technology to help farmers access credit, high-quality farm inputs, and customized advice. Our first product is a customized package of farm inputs, farming advice, and credit delivered to farmers in Kenya.
About The Role
Apollo is seeking an experienced (Senior) Talent Manager to help us source, onboard, and support world-class talent at Apollo. The (Senior) Talent Manager will work to deeply understand Apollo’s business challenges, anticipate and help identify talent gaps, and strategically partner with Apollo’s hiring managers to source and hire talent. The ideal candidate will exhibit deep curiosity for all facets of Apollo, will be an exceptional communicator and negotiator, and will have a knack for building meaningful relationships both internally and externally.
- Partner with hiring managers across the company to scope hiring needs and develop a deep understanding of their challenges and growth Plans
- Support hiring managers to improve their recruiting, interviewing, and closing skills.Help improve Apollo’s current recruitment processes, and codify and disseminate guidance on best practices for hiring managers.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing to closing.
- Build and manage a fantastic team as needed to ensure Apollo has sufficient recruiting resources to meet our talent acquisition goals.
- Manage talent acquisition KPIs and report on performance.
- Spend time both with prospective candidates and hiring managers to build meaningful relationships that help you match candidates to hiring needs.
- Quickly determine which roles at Apollo can be managed internally and which require 3rd party recruitment resources, and manage processes with contracted recruiters from end-to-end.
- Are an exceptional communicator and listener. You ask probing questions to ensure you deeply understand challenges before you set out to tackle them. People love to talk to you and you give them your full attention in every conversation.
- Are naturally curious and excited to learn everything there is to know about Apollo’s departments and their needs, from agronomy to data science to engineering to finance. You know that this understanding is essential to sourcing the right talent.
- Have an extreme sense of urgency. You wouldn’t dream of letting an awesome candidate wonder where they are in the hiring process for too long.
- Have experience managing and growing your own team, or have great instincts about how to grow and manage a world-class recruiting team.
- Are passionate about Apollo’s mission and deeply believe that world-class talent is essential to its success.
- Are obsessed with achieving Apollo’s hiring KPIs and excited to demonstrate your achievements through quantitative tracking of your team’s performance.
- Have experience working in international settings or are excited to apply your skills to a global context, and are excited to travel and spend time with Apollo’s customers in the field.
- Have several years’ experience working in recruitment/talent development in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a start-up, and can quickly apply your experience to Apoll
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!
Please submit a resume and a cover letter (required) that briefly explains 1) why you are excited to work at Apollo 2) how your experience aligns with this job and 3) what qualities/skillsets you believe to be most important for success in this role and why. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 November. 2021