Core Banking & Channels Officer Job, IT Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Title: Core Banking & Channels Officer
To provide second level user support for the T24 core banking system at both Branch and Head Office levels, and ensure T24 availability and uptime. In addition, this role will monitor performance of T24 and escalate high impact issues to the supervisor.
- Provide second level support to all users at branch and Head Office.
- Review fault/incident logs to ascertain and address all T24 issues.
- Provide after hours support in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all faults/incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs and escalate all faults/incidents to the responsible party
- Review system environment and user requests with the sole objective of providing solutions.
- Work together with the IT team to meet the business objectives
- Conduct periodic checks on the T24 system to identify weaknesses and challenges and provide solutions.
- Implement changes as per the business needs.
- Participate in project implementation as assigned.
- Identify shortcomings on the bank’s core application system and provide solutions to improve or rectify it according to business requirements.
- Provide solutions to issues arising from the T24 banking system.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or IT related field
- Should have development experience in Temenos (T24) / other banking packages.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in T24 core banking system with strong Knowledge in T24 modules.
- Should be able to comprehend the configurations & customization requirements, provide Technical solution, wherever applicable.
How To Apply