At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision “ To be A World – Class Logistics Company” is at the heart of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operational excellence underlined by our target of Powering Trade for all our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision.
It is with this in mind that we announce the below vacancies.
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor/s, the job holder/s will be responsible for inspecting, assembling electrical components and perforing repairs on heavy commercial vehicles / trucks.
1. Repair or replace worn and faulty electrical parts.
2. Repaire electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures.
3. Install electrical equipment, components and systems.
4. Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
5. Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
6. Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
7. Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to vehicle users.
8. Examine trucks systems and oversee diagnostic tests to determine truck functionality problems.
9. Test and repair truck electrical systems such as lighting, instrumentation, ignition and electronic fuel injection.
10. Regularly meet with truck drivers to better understand their concerns and identify the issue affecting their trucks.
11. Reassemble, test, clean and adjust repaired or replaced electrical parts or assemblies, by use of various instruments to make sure they are working properly and put them back into the vehicles.
12. Performs specific administrative tasks associated with the updating and maintaining of records related to the operations of the mechanical workshop.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work Experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or atleast Trade test 2 and above.
- Minimum of three years work experience repairing Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
- KCSE Certificate C- .
Skills & Competencies
- Possess a strong technical background and have excellent knowledge of electrical methods.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing/Work Management Skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described. send your application and detailed CV to email@example.com, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 3rd May 2021.