We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
Reporting to the Head of SME-RBB, the role holder will be responsible for the design and execution of the Overall Women Banking Segment Strategy within the SME Business and the end to end plans with full P&L accountability for the market segment with the aim to increase revenue, profitability and market leadership through driving sustainable New to bank customers, Liability growth and Revenue Growth Initiatives.
- Responsible to grow the Sub Segment NTB numbers and Revenue while designing, launching and managing end to end propositions aligned to the overall segment P& L and KPI’s.
- Manage the P&L financials at customer level, and all critical Key Value Drivers associated with the Woman Banking segment performance including segment profitability.
- Drive activities that ensure maximized penetration into the Woman banking segment to maximize acquisition, retention, cross sell rations and revenue per customer.
- Ensure world class and differentiated customer experience including service processes are in place for the Woman banking segment.
- Develop Customer Journey Maps, Lifecycle/Life cycle stages and personas for the Woman Banking segments.
- Design and execute end to end strategic road map including Marketing Initiatives for the Sub segment
- Drive and own the Strategic partnerships as part pf the overall Go to Market plan for the Segment.
- Analyze both Internal and external Customer environment to draw insights into the Segment offerings and Propositions to optimize revenue and profitability.
- Drive strategic partnerships and collaborations with key departments that manage market research, customer intelligence, Data warehousing and financial analysis to align to the segment/business market unit goals.
- Develop and Launch periodic campaigns in partnership with product teams to drive NTB acquisitions as well as track performance and revise propositions where necessary in order to increase revenue and profitability.
- Review and manage creative processes for ATL and BTL Communication and activities while working closely with the Business Club team, MCR and all corresponding stakeholders
- Responsible for the segment Events Calendar in partnership with other segments, Prestige, Premier and CIB.
- Responsible for the development of the Segment strategy and developing commercial business case to secure Commercial approvals for the segment.
- Monitor the active customer base for the Women banking and devise strategies to remediate as required.
- Employ decision analytics in designing Woman Banking Propositions and contact programs.
- Advocate for CUSTOMER FIRST in every consideration of the departmental strategies and service delivery
- Break down the service strategy into actionable bits by individual staff in the department – through Departmental and individual Customer Experience Success Plans
- Carry our deep dive on the customer verbatim responses from CX surveys, identifying service gaps and training SME staff to close them
- Ensure adherence to the Absa Way Service Standards at every customer interaction
- Championing the CX reward and recognition vs consequence management for SME service stars and offenders respectively– working closely with People Function (HRBP) and Customer Experience Team
- Develop and design ways to enhance a positive service environment in the SME department
- Champion market and competitor analysis through benchmarking
- Develop and Present Market Segment commercial performance in monthly reviews while ensuring the Segment Opex Budget is optimally utilized.
- Contribute to the Overall SME team in creating and sustaining a cultural environment for the function shaped by the Absa Way of leadership.
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 November. 2021