Job Title: Business Development Manager – Software Solutions
Reports to: Senior Business Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Competitive + Commissions
Job Purpose: Business Development for the company’s software solutions and being actively involved in projects to ensure timely completion and client’s satisfaction.
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider offering a wide range of solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Hospital Information Management System. – HIMS, and more.
- Undertake business development activities by means of approaching prospective clients
- Carry out detailed product demo to prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Play an active part in ensuring the projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction
- Coordinate the efforts of implementation team and the development team
- Attend system study meetings and also the UAT / handover meetings
- Ensure the implementation team is well placed to handover the project on time
- Management of Sales and updating the Sales details onto the ERP system
- Strive to achieve and or exceed the mutually agreed sales target
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ B2B experience in software solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have worked in a software development company
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities. Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Business Development Manager – Software Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday, 24th July 2021.