Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Spare Parts Warehouse Coordinator position for one of our clients
Overall Job Purpose: This position is responsible for warehouse and inventory organization in parts and accessories.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Ensure parts locations, parts arrangement, and parts storage allocation.
- Coordinate picking and outbound deliveries for all sales orders.
- Create and manage the Cycle counting process to assure stock accuracy.
- Review all cycle count results including recounting selected bins if different results are observed.
- 5 Why variances investigation, documentation, and mitigation implementation.
- Request inventory adjustment.
- Request processing of PVOC/COC applications for all export shipments.
- Allocate duties to picking, receiving and cycle counting clerks and ensure 5S compliance.
- Ensure safety and environmental awareness and lead in audit compliance.
- Ensure KPIs are monitored and reported on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Perform Inventory historical movement analysis by consumption and establishment of minimum stock levels for each inventory class (ABC).
- Responsible for parts requirements forecasting and ensure stock alignment with market information on fast moving parts for direct import models and other selling product line opportunities.
- Responsible for parts sales orders analysis and optimization.
- Back-order status inquiry and follow up with the main branch.
- Filling and lodging in of parts and accessories shipment claim/discrepancy with the main branch.
- Responsible for warehousing staff evaluation and incentive program plans.
- Responsible for Space utilization analysis, one part one location segregation policy and bin assignment in SAP.
- Responsible for compliance with statutory regulations on sellable stock e.g. KEBS, MSDS, Dangerous goods, etc.
- 1st Level review of warehousing spend, material master changes, system & physical inventory movement.
- Warehousing BCP champion and SAP material master super user i.e. parts creation and supersession maintenance where necessary
- Degree and/or Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- Automotive knowledge is a must.
- SAP experience
- Three years experience in a motor vehicle parts warehouse
- Customer focus.
- Business acumen.
- Supervisory skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 25th May 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title.