Job Vacancy: Stationery Sales Executive
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet set sales monthly targets.
- Monitor the market environment by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques;
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
- To establish contact with potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations;
- Submitting activity and sales reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analyses;
- Process client quotations, orders and managing client accounts;
- Supporting marketing activities and activations;
- Regularly update leads/sales database;
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers;
- Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm; and
- Performing any other duties as may be prescribed by the supervisor.
- An undergraduate degree or a diploma in Sales and Marketing or related studies.
- 5 years Stationery related experience, preferably supermarket sales experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- The personable and friendly tone of voice.
- Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th September 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title.