The company opened its first manufacturing facility in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1962, rapidly widening its reach to include further countries in East Africa, and then Southern Africa. In 2003, all operating companies were reversed into the current holding company called Safal Investments Mauritius Limited and conduct its business across Africa as the Safal Group.Today, the Safal Group manufactures in 10 African countries and sells and markets its building solutions across the continent.
Insteel Limited is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Stores Manager
Effectively and efficiently manage store operations while ensuring that business continuity is not interrupted due to stock outs
- Oversee day to day running of all store operations and ensure excellent customer service.
- Develop and implement inventory stock levels for spares, standard and non-standard finished goods and ensure set lead times are met.
- Keep track of stock order levels and ensure adherence to re-order levels to avoid stock outs.
- Collaborate with procurement team to ensure timely sourcing and delivery of stocks.
- Periodically review physical inventories to facilitate disposal of expired and obsolete stocks in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all incoming materials are checked for quality and quantity and verification done against invoice, purchase order, packing slip and other relevant documents.
- Ensure proper record keeping of all documents related to goods received and issued.
- Ensure the store is clean, properly arranged and retrieval of items is with ease.
- Carry out regular stock take to enhance accuracy and integrity of system generated stock reports.
- Continuously review store operations and make recommendations on areas of improvement for management decision making.
- Conduct performance reviews for direct reports and embed the culture of coaching and continuous team development.
- Prepare regular reports as guided.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain management or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 5 years working experience in a similar position in a busy manufacturing setup.
- Knowledge in ERP systems (SAP).
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16th July, 2021