Relationship Associate Job, Customer Service Jobs 2021,
Position: Relationship Associate
Reporting to: Head of Credit
Tenure: Full-time position
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employees 100+ people around the world.
As a business that is rapidly scaling, SunCulture has been focused on these three key priorities: building systems and processes for scale, aligning its customer acquisition strategy, and enhancing customer support.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the ideal candidate will ensure proper management of the PAYG portfolio. This includes having a thorough knowledge of where his/her customers are based on having their primary and secondary data essential for client management.
Being the voice of the company to the customer s/he will be managing and providing advisory services to clients from when the customers purchase SunCulture product to when they affect the final payment of the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Finance, or any other related field.
- Evidence of well developed organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance with small scale farmers across Kenya
- Sound verbal and written communication skills including the ability to negotiate respectfully and communicate effectively for decision making
- Self-starter and a functional problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions, policy, and procedures
- Sound judgment, analytical and decision making skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills, systems, and procedures
- Experience in working with targets and strict deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence
- Literacy in computer, systems, and software (GSuite, Teamworks preferred)
- Thrive in resources constrained environments
- Have discretion in using budgetary allocation for the department
- A proven record of ability to achieve through others
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong Excel & analytical skills a must
How to Apply
Feel like a good fit for the role?Please click on apply and submit your application before May 7, 2021. Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer and we value YOU as a person! We believe in giving feedback and in responding to all applicants. Give us a shot