Vacant Position: Systems Administrator
Position Overview: Our client is seeking to hire a passionate Systems Administrator to join their team.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Required verticals- Support DBA Support
- 4 to 10 years of Oracle and Postgress (Implementation and support)
- 3 to 7 years of Mysql and Maria DB (Implementation and support) experience
- 2 to 5 years of Oracle Cloud and internal support calls experience
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 30th May 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Systems Administrator) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.