We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission every day, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in healthcare provision. Courtesy, consideration and unreserved respect towards our patients’ privacy, dignity and confidentiality has time and again helped us earn their trust and goodwill. Our dedicated nursing staff provides professional care within a friendly and comfortable environment, ensuring that being in hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for our patients and their families. We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission every day, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in healthcare provision.
Reporting to Head of ICT the successful candidate will be responsible for designing and development of advanced software solutions, provide high levels of system support including interpretation and articulation of business needs, and demonstrate competency in providing business solutions in line with the Hospital’s technology needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance as well as respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code including conducting system analysis and development in order to keep the Hospital’s systems current with changing technologies.
- Analyse, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications.
- Analyse current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Develop new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Development of new programs analyse current programs, processes, and making recommendations, which yield a more cost effective product.
- Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software and operate effectively in a dynamic, multi-tasking
- Effectively estimate project work and communicate issues and risks that might impact development timeline, budget or resources.
- Consistently apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Implement new software solutions.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Evaluate, recommend and select 3rd party components which will make the development life cycle shorter and more productive.
- Consistently deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with out-sourcing vendors and staff to complete development projects.
- Maintain software solutions.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality; and
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the jobholder by the supervisor from time to time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related
- field from a recognized institution.
- Certification in software development and programming.
- Minimum of 3 years’ ICT experience
- Project management skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the department/unit.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description.
- Must demonstrate proficiency and possess experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C, C++, C#, Java, assembly language, or other selected languages.
- Demonstrates mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers).
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to capture and document software requirements.
- Experience in all areas of the Software Development: including designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- Excellent understanding of project estimating, and ability to communicate issues and risks that might impact development timeline, budget or resources.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience designing modules for Content Management Systems, particularly for responsive web pages where content areas must dynamically adjust.
- Leadership and people management including performance management, coaching & mentoring.
- Demonstrated business acumen – able to create HR strategy and actions that impact business success.
- High-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build consensus, alliances and collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills, with ability to use technology and other modern tools to drive decision making and implementation.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with the Hospital values.
- High-level oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application quoting the job reference number, your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 1 November. 2021