Assistant Health Records & Information Management Officer Job, Current County Government Jobs Kenya,
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the County Government of Taita Taveta.
POSITION: ASSISTANT HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER III JG CPSB 11 ‘H’
Number of Posts: Eighteen (18)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and,
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution of Kenya
- Receiving and documenting patients at hospital reception; registering and booking appointment for patients to clinics and consultants;
- Storing and retrieving medical records documents; preparing clinics; updating bed bureau; editing of patient case records;
- Gathering data from different sources; capturing data from service points;
- Maintaining record safety and confidentiality;
- Storing and retrieving medical records; balancing daily bed returns;
- Creating and maintaining master index; updating patient master index; directing patients to relevant clinics;
- Scheduling of patients to the consultants and specialty clinics; assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures according to the International Classification of Diseases and Procedures in Medicine; and,
- Preparing Health records and reports
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board
Private Bag VOI
OR Hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office’s.
The applications with copies of academic, professional and Chapter six clearance certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 21st October 2021.
Warning: Beware of fraudsters! The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for purposes of processing applications or facilitating interviews. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Board’s official telephone number remains 0710988455.