Obstetrician/Gynaecologist Job, Medical Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions in the County Government of Taita Taveta.
POSITION: CONSULTANT OBSTETRICIAN/ GYNAECOLOGIST JG CPSB 04 ‘Q’
Number of Posts: One (1)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Basic Salary Scale: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.CH.B) from an institution recognized by Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Master of Science in Obstetrics / Gynecology;
- Served for a Minimum of three (3) years’ at Job Group ‘P’ or an equivalent similar position;
- Registered with Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and,
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than 6 weeks from a recognized institution
- Teaching and supervision of health workers;
- Outreach clinics and surgeries in the county hospital;
- Assisting policy formulation;
- Provide guidance in their departments as consultants in their respective areas;
- Take administrative roles in the Department and in the Hospital management team;
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal and postnatal periods;
- Perform caesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely;
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients;
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients;
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and revaluate treatments as necessary;
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene and disease prevention; and,
- Refer patients to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Secretary/CEO County Public Service Board
Private Bag VOI
OR Hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office’s.
The applications with copies of academic, professional and Chapter six clearance certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Thursday, 21st October 2021.
Warning: Beware of fraudsters! The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board does not charge any fees for purposes of processing applications or facilitating interviews. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
The Board’s official telephone number remains 0710988455.