CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
We are going through a period of significant growth, particularly for our Delivery teams in Kenya and Nepal. We have created a great culture and brought in amazing talent since we started CloudFactory and we want to make sure that even in a period of growth, we continue to bring in fabulous people who are passionate about our mission.
As our team Resourcer, you will have a key role in helping us with sourcing the right candidates who bring a serving spirit and growth mindset in all that they do at CloudFactory. You will own the Sourcing Strategy and generation of candidates for different positions, working with our Recruitment Marketing Associate to find innovative ways to target those harder to reach talent pools. Your role will be critical to impact hiring needs with a proactive approach, partnering with our Recruiters and liaising with our Hiring Managers, you will build relations with candidates, develop our talent pools and screen candidates for our open positions, while also obtaining market knowledge that will feed into our talent processes enhancement and learning.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Search and review online portfolios and profiles to pre-screen candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the talent acquisition team to identify each position’s requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities.
- Develop a network of potential candidates, industry professionals and build relationships with relevant institutions
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source for prospective candidates
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in talent sourcing and support the talent acquisition team in optimizing and improving it’s practices
- Develop a globally consistent, locally relevant sourcing process that ensures a steady stream of exceptional talent that keeps pace with CloudFactory’s impressive growth.
What do you need to be successful:
- At least 18 months experience in a recruiting role
- Proficient in Talent Sourcing, creating pipelines, building Talent Pools, using creative and scalable techniques, tools and channels to identify and engage passive talent.
- Strong knowledge of various sourcing tools and methodologies.
- Exceptional knowledge of Boolean,and Advanced Searches (in LinkedIn Recruiter, Search Engines and other databases).
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Exceptional time-management and self-organization skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Strong team player who is able to productively engage with fellow team members and all other relevant stakeholders
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 4th June, 2021