Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To collaborate with the aligned function/department, to manage the recruitment process, provide subject matter expertise and talent insight, and enable hiring managers to select the best quality candidates at all levels. Responsible for executing and managing the end to end talent acquisition strategy for the aligned function/department, accurately utilising the Amref Talent Acquisition processes, systems and tools to achieve the desired outcome. Leveraging the employee value proposition to ensure a highly positive candidate experience.
Education Knowledge and skills
- A minimum of 6years of experience of recruiting and working in a high volume organization
- Bachelor’s degree Experience in recruitment of professional and technical positions
- Demonstrated ability to use creative sourcing and networking skills to connect with talent in different professions
- Successful skills and ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast paced and ever–changing multinational organization
- Full–cycle recruiting experience
- The ability to operate within a geographically dispersed organization
- Experience in international/global workforce in Africa context and possess cross–cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- A deep understanding and passion for recruitment, aware of the latest trends and global talent market
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Targeted Selection certification or behavioural interviewing training
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th June, 2021