Weevets School of Events
Job Title: Team Leader
Job Summary: Weevets Schools of Events is looking for an individual who has a strong drive and proven track record directing and managing instructional programs.
The individual must possess leadership skills and a solid sense of judgement supervising operations and employees in a school set-up.
- Provide ethical leadership to the team and students,
- Monitor instructional and managerial processes to ensure that school programs are successfully implemented,
- Create a conducive learning environment,
- Provide instructional resources and materials to support teaching staff in achieving performance goals,
- Foster collegiality and team building among staff members,
- Encourage the active involvement of the teaching staff in decision-making process,
- Communicate and promote expectations for high-level performance to staff and students,
- Recognize excellence and achievement,
- Monitor student performance and ensure learning goals are achieved,
- Research new resources and techniques to improve learning outcomes and present to the management for review,
- In conjunction with the management team, handle emergencies and school crisis,
- Oversee all administrative activities,
- Build common vision for school improvement with staff,
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the teaching staff.
- Diploma or Undergraduate degree in Hospitality Fields.
- Three years’ experience as a trainer with additional experience in instructional leadership role.
- Any training on administration of learning institution will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to evaluate instructional program and training effectiveness.
- Ability to manage budget and personnel.
- Ability to coordinate school functions
- Ability to implement policy and procedures.
- Ability to interpret data Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills
- Perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Have the ability to work independently and possess a solid sense of judgement.
- Accept responsibility for and in teams.
- Relate to others in a manner that creates teamwork and co-operation.
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues.
- Be creative and innovative.
How to Apply
Applications and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2021.