AxxonSoft is one of the leading global developers of intelligent video surveillance solutions, featuring advanced Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning technologies to make the world a safer place for all inhabitants.
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Writing reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best products to buy.
- Manage and ensure co‐ordination and communication between sales, technical support, and engineering teams while working on customer projects and issue
- Develop the company offer bringing expertise on products and technical solutions in order to optimize
- deals and sales according to actual and potential customers’ needs
- Perform presales technical evaluation of the customer’s systems and infrastructure in close collaboration
- with sales representative
- Maintain and develop high‐level prospect and customer relationships in order to retain existing business
- and develop new opportunities
- Perform software product installation, configuration, and maintenance for the customers
- Participate in, and, eventually, lead, PoCs and implementation projects
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Fluent English
- Salary 1000$
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021