HISTORY With the vision of a safer Kenya and the experience of the police force, former Police Inspector Kishori Lal Sahni started a small investigations company in 1970 which has now grown to be one of the most respected brands in the security industry in the East African Region. Securex has grown from strength to strength in the past forty four years to become the leading Security Solutions provider for a wide host of clients in diverse industries. Starting with only an investigations department in the seventies, Securex soon grew to incorporate the manned guarding section which to date is one of the most respected forces in the provision of client friendly services. Currently under the stewardship of Mr. K L Sahni’s son; Tony Sahni, Securex has from the early nineties been able to distinguish itself from other competitors by embracing technological solutions to augment the services of security guards and hence provide integrated security systems.
- Bachelor Degree, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proficient in CCTV, Alarm, Access control and Electric fence installation and maintenance.
- Possess a solid customer service attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
- A degree or a certificate from Kenya Polytechnic will be an added advantage.
Submit your CV and Application to [email protected]
Closing Date : 16 July. 2021