Senior IOS Developer Job, Current IT Jobs Kenya,
Role title: Senior iOS developer
Company: Techsavanna company LTD, Nairobi
Directorate: IT & Operations
Reports to: Mobile Apps Development Manager
The role of an iOS developer is to develop high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. This will include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.iOS Developer must have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities Strategy, Planning & Execution
• 5+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years of iOS development
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration.
• Have published 4+ iOS apps in the app store.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience in Restful API integration
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience in offline storage, Multi-threading, and performance tuning, UI testing experience
• Unit testing experience
• iOS DevOps experience
• Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
• Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
• Is extremely logical, detail oriented with a keen attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high- pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
• Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.