The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Contract Period: 6 months
Reporting to the Senior Manager Education, Awareness and Certification.
- Assisting with all logistics and modalities of conducting physical and online forums;
- Assisting with investor protection interventions such as bulk SMS messaging, social media and digitized content dissemination;
- Developing a revamped database of contacts and feedback on customer opinion pertaining to capital markets products and services;
- Creating content and utilizing social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries;
- Churning out capital markets product related content targeted to customer information and inquiries;
- Assisting with development of digitalized content on awareness;
- Conducting demand assessments and product reviews and make recommendations on existing legal framework, policies, procedures and practices that will require review to enhance product uptake;
- Developing business intelligence reports to inform proposals on improvement in product uptake; and
- Undertaking any other assignments as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following courses: Finance, Communications, Economics, Business or a related field.
- Basic computer skills
- At least one-year relevant experience
- Have a valid Certificate of good conduct.
Key skills and Competencies
- Professional and personal Integrity
- Effective communication and Interpersonal skills
- Organization skills
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 6 October. 2021