Inside Sales Manager Job, Community Representative Job, Field Sales Team Leader Job, Market Expansion Representative Job, Marketing Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Looking for the latest job opportunities? If you are a sales & marketing professional here are the jobs you are looking for. Check them out and apply if you qualify.
1. Alternate Doors Inside Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya
- Design, set up and systematically performance manage all the activities of Inside sales team to deliver at least 60% of the overall company monthly sales with a cost of acquisition less than $20 per customer.
- High level practical experience in inside sales management, coaching, mentoring and training of Inside Sales personnel
Apply for the Inside Sales Manager Job here.
2. Alternate Doors Community Representative Jobs Kenya
- Ensure successful negotiation (within the constraints set by the company), acquisition and contracting of a minimum of 60 buildings per month in your assigned network for successful deployment of our network, towers and DP’s ensuring the best value commercial deals for the business at all times both for the supplier and customer side.
- Must have a minimum of a college Diploma and above
- Must have worked in fast growing tech services sector with not less than 1-year experience in field sales activities and community-related work
Apply for the Community Representative Job here.
3. Alternate Doors Field Sales Team Leader Jobs in Kenya
- Manage and operate an assigned field sales team within a given geographical sales territory ensuring the lowest possible cost of acquisition by driving day to day performance and efficiencies of the Field Sales and Community Representatives.
- Not less than 3 years of sales experience 1 year of which should have been leading sales team of not less than 5 people
Apply for the Field Sales Team Leader Job here.
4. Alternate Doors Market Expansion Representative Jobs in Kenya
- Responsible for implementing market expansion strategies as well as building and sustaining key relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders including key state officers, local government officials, community leaders, organized community groups members, customers and potential tower hosting building owners including their caretakers.
- Must have a minimum of a college Diploma qualification and above
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in low income communities preferably on community projects and field sales assignments
Apply for the Market Expansion Representative Job here.
5. Virtual HR Furniture Marketing Executive Jobs in Kenya
- Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional materials and related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field from a recognized university.
Apply for the Furniture Marketing Executive Job here.