Our client Total Solutions Limited (www.totalsolutions.co.ke) is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Software Manager, the Software Consultant will be responsible for the whole cycle of enterprise software consulting from presales support to providing lead support during implementation and account management with the aim of delivering quality software and technical solutions within set budget and time.
- Offer project management support by ensuring timely completion of project milestones, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Generate reports on project designs, support manuals and project plans.
- Provide support to existing customers as well as In-house support
- Advise customers on best solutions in line with their business requirements
- Add value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at their site
- Advise clients on fiscal solutions based on their existing software solutions
- Assist with integration of Fiscal devices with client software
- Arrange for product demonstrations
- Manage Service Level Agreements renewals, software contracts and issue Vendor POs based on client confirmation
- Ensure sales personnel are trained on the solutions provided
- Prepare reports on new projects, project status, monthly supports and support escalation among others.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related course.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an ERP software consultant
- Certification in SAP Business One
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience in iVend Retail will be an added advantage
- Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
- Problem solving skills – be able to break down problems into their essential elements, stay focused on the issue, formulate and assess alternatives
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading ‘SOFTWARE CONSULTANT’ by 7th May 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.