Toyotsu Auto Mart Kenya
Vacant Position: Winparts Field Sales and Motul Lubricant Trainer
Reporting to: Parts Manager
Department: Toyotsu Auto Mart Parts
Job Purpose: To provide efficient and timely support service and marketing to external customers.
- Promote and sell Winpart products to meet customer needs.
- Conduct field visits to prospect for and close sales deals.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining monthly customer database report
- Identifying new customer in the market.
- Advice customer on substitution of parts when identical part is not available.
- Execute various sales growth strategies for Winpart sales
- Provide customer with all parts knowledge and technical advice in order to achieve the set targets.
- Gather Market information and competition analysis.
- Keep track of lost sales to ensure optimum stock holding at all times.
- Conduct debt collection and ensure debts are paid within the set timelines.
- Arrange for timely delivery of parts to customers.
- Push for the clearance of dead stock items.
- Ensure achievement of Winpart sales target.
Motul Lubricant Trainer
- To strongly market and develop the Motul brand in Kenya.
- Provide Motul Lubricants training applicable to the range of products available
- To manage and organize testing/oil analysis with customers and prospects in relation with independent laboratories.
- To collect and analyze lubricant marketing data on competitors including pricing and other offerings made to customers and prospects to the market.
- To collect market feedback for potential business improvement.
- To offer lubricant technical support to customers and prospects.
Other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in a Technical field or Business related field
- Working knowledge of excel
- Driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in working with Lubricant distribution
- A team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- A customer orientated person
- A passionate worker with a can do attitude
- Internally: Service team : Prospecting and supplying parts requirements for the workshop
- Externally: Parts Dealers, Fleet Owner etc
How to Apply
Please CLICK HERE to apply online.
Applications close on 8th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.