Church World Service (CWS) was founded in 1946 and is a cooperative ministry of 37 Christian denominations and communions, providing sustainable self-help, development, disaster relief, and refugee assistance around the world. The CWS mission is to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice at the national and international level through collaboration with partners abroad and in the US.
This position is responsible for supervising the training for all CWS RSC Africa staff and continuous assessment for staff dedicated to resettlement activity. The Training Supervisor will oversee program’s
on–boarding of new CWS RSC Africa staff on their specific functions, and retraining of existing staff on areas identified as requiring additional training. The position will provide training support needed in
establishment of the sub offices. The Training Supervisor will work closely with CWS RSC Africa Supervisory team and sub offices Staff Trainers.
This position will report to the Training Manager and will directly supervise Staff Trainers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4 years work experience is required.
- Certificate in course development, training development, instructional design, or an applicable training is preferred.
- 8 years paid work experience required
- Three years of training experience is required.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders is required.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and innovative training skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced computer knowledge, specifically with MS Office (Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), online platforms (WebEx, Zoom, Go–to Meeting and Teams), Learning Management Systems, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18 October. 2021