Risk Management Compliance & Audit Services Director Job, Current Director Jobs,
DIRECTOR RISK MANAGEMENT, COMPLIANCE & AUDIT SERVICES (R) 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring correct interpretation of financial, procurement and related laws
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the county’s objectives and goals to be
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the executive and provides recommendations for improving the county’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluates regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal
- Evaluates the county’s readiness in case of business interruption/disruption
- Maintains open communication with management and the audit committee
- Teams with other internal and external resources as appropriate
- Recommend establishment of efficient management systems in the county
- Engages in continuous education and staff development in audit
- Provides support to the county’s anti-fraud
- Perform any other audit duties as may be
- Bachelor of commerce, Business administration or related studies from a recognized
- Holder of CPA (K) and a member in good standing
- Seven (7) years’ experience, Three (3) years of which must have been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
- Knowledge and experience in Public Service/Devolved system of Government including financial reporting and auditing
- Knowledge and experience in Risk Management
- Be a person of integrity and in compliance with requirements of Chapter Six of The Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
Detailed descriptions of the vacancies can be found in the website through the following link: https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke Applicants are required to make online applications. Only duly filled application forms will be considered for shortlisting.
Applications will close on Thursday 13th May, 2021.
Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board does not solicit for payments or recruit staff through agents/agencies. Any person purporting to undertake the recruitment exercise for a fee and/or on behalf of the County Public Service Board is a fraudster.
Uasin Gishu County is an equal opportunity employer, Women, Youth, Persons with disabilities and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.
All candidates are required to carry their Original Certificates & Testimonials, National Identity Card and Clearances from: KRA, CID, CRB, HELB and EACC during the interview period.
Uasin Gishu COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O. Box 1175- 30100