CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframing tools. You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and meet our business objectives as well as collaborate with the rest of the design lab team to evolve and refine our design process, ensuring visual cohesion across all user touchpoints.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemap.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces.
- Conduct usability testing & Heuristic evaluations.
- 3+ year of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- A strong command of contemporary design tools including Figma, Adobe InDesign and illustrator.
- Creative and analytical approach.
- Attention to detail.
- A user-centric & Problem-solving mindset.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative within set guidelines and as part of a team.
- The ability to build relationships and influence others based on sound professional knowledge.
- Flexible, proactive, able to generate ideas and create solutions to problems.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th June, 2021