Kenya Orient Life Assurance Limited
Exciting Career Opportunities: Unit Managers
Overall Responsibility: Responsible for identifying ,selecting, recruiting , training ,supervising and developing sales agents ,opening new markets and growing business from existing markets and ensuring unit sales budgets are met.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train, supervise and develop sales agents to meet the units set sales objectives.
- Offer mentorship to sales agents for professional growth.
- Conduct weekly sales agents’ meetings.
- Conduct monthly performance management/reviews of sales agents.
- Generate and implement unit work plans and strategies.
- Implement and supervise the unit sales incentive programs.
- Conduct market intelligence and keep management informed of changing trends.
- Participate in product development and enhancement initiatives.
- Preparation of weekly market activity reports.
- Participate in market development initiatives for the unit.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or a diploma in Insurance/Marketing or relevant field.
- COP or its equivalent.
- 3 years working experience.
- A track record of sales preferably life insurance sales.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead teams.
How to Apply
If you have the required professional and academic qualifications and are interested in any of the positions, kindly send us your Application/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 7th October 2021.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER