Job Title: Valuation & Sales Manager – Real Estate Firm
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our Client is a real estate firm seeking to hire a Valuation and Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing and delivering valuation services for the company’s clients.
This will include determining the appropriate valuation method, undertaking valuations and completing reports for vacant land and built property.
The job holder will also oversee and coordinate the sales and leasing functions within the company for land and built property, both commercial and residential.
- Ensure strong understanding of the company’s value proposition and keep abreast of best practice in property valuation.
- Undertake regular market research to keep abreast of property value trends in the Kenyan market.
- Identify property valuation opportunities for the company.
- Engage clients to determine their property valuation requirements.
- Visit sites to inspect and compile property features as part of the valuation process.
- Measure and record dimensions and obtain information regarding factors that may affect property prices.
- For built property take particular note of any and major structural faults on the interior and exterior of the property
- In determining market value compare attributes of the property to recently comparable sales or leases in the surrounding area
- Compile all data collected during the property inspection and any other data relevant to the property into a detailed valuation report ensuring best practice and adherence to agreed timelines.
- If required provide verbal presentations of valuation reports to clients.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy based on knowledge of the Kenyan market dynamics, to optimize revenue from the company’s property management service, land or built units for sale or vacant space for let.
- Manage the company’s sales associates.
- Define and monitor sales targets for each sales associate within the company.
- Identify and bring in suitable properties for sale or let to the company’s portfolio.
- Maintain and utilize clients and potential clients’ databases.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Higher Diploma in Land Economics, Real Estate, Survey or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a property valuer & sales person in the real estate sector.
- Registered member with ISK (Institution of Surveyors of Kenya)
- Registered member with EARB (Estate Agent Regulatory Board)
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Valuation & Sales Manager – Real Estate) to email@example.com before 10th June 2021.