Vacant Position: Sales Executive
Industry: Motor Industry
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Salary Range: Kshs 80,000 – 120,000
Job Summary: Our client is seeking to fill the position of a Sales Executive who will be responsible for selling new vehicles at objective Gross Profit, Volume, and Customer Satisfaction standards.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
1. Meet monthly set sales targets
2. Prepare a sales and prospects reports daily using the sales tracker
3. Participate in the sales meetings and shares prospect report
4. Build productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications and assists other
Sales executives when needed.
5. Follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles after delivery within 3 days.
6. Make follow ups on leads generated from marketing activities within the recommended timescale
7. Make follow ups on leads generated from website and social media platforms
8. Expected to conduct vehicle demos and test drives and ensure evaluation forms are filled
9. Keep up to date on products and competitor products.
10. Keep abreast with stocks available for sale.
11. Follow all Sales Department/dealer policies and procedures regarding inventory, keys, safety etc.
12. Showroom Management.
- Ensuring that the showroom and vehicles on display are clean and in order and that they adhere to
- Ensure a full range of vehicles displayed in the showroom.
- Ensure all point-of-sale materials are available to the customers
13. Endeavor to ensure core sales process is adhered to.
14. Pre plan PDI (Pre-delivery inspection) in good time and ensure all documentation is in order
15. Adhere to Company’s dress code standards
16. All other duties assigned
Style and Culture Fit
The role holder must exhibit the below behaviors:
- Strong Customer focus
- Able to interact effectively with others
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Self-starter, able to solve problems without asking – recognizing when to ask if necessary
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment
Qualification and Experience Required
- Minimum degree holder in a business-related field
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing is an added advantage
- Computer Literate
- Valid driving license
- 2 years in vehicle retail sales with notable sales record for volume and profit
- 4 – 5 years of experience with high-net-worth individuals.
- High level of personal and professional etiquette and drive.
- People management skills.
- Business acumen.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to email@example.com by 13th October 2021.
Indicating Sales Executive on the Mail subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.