Hylo is a Kenya-based startup set to revolutionize on-demand delivery in Kenya and East Africa as a whole. With our super app, hylo will connect all sorts of businesses with their desired customers; from local vendors to supermarkets, hylo is the solution to taking your business online.
Oversee a company’s purchasing activities. The role involves finding and researching prospective vendors, negotiating the vendor terms and contract, implementing, and finalizing the contracts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Evaluate Team members & Train New hires
- Review and Resolve Escalations.
- Listen to team member’s feedback.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress.
- Distribute reports to the appropriate personnel.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar or related field.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; confident and approachable.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong business acumen: understanding of e-commerce and retail business
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16th July, 2021