Zalego academy is an Industrial, skill-based ICT training center . Our focus is on building capacity, creating job opportunities and mentoring upcoming entrepreneurs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the rate of UN-Employment in East & Central Africa.
StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Videographer
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Videographer at Zalego you will work directly with the Marketing, vendors and supporting teams to work creatively and ensure desired video content is produced.
If you are passionate about photography and videography, we are looking for you.
- Ensure that video production equipment is working and regularly maintained
- Bring creativity to all produced content
- Work closely with the marketing team and relevant stakeholders to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Prepare the studio for video shoots by setting up necessary lights and ensuring that the space is clean.
- Remain up to date with the latest video editing software.
- Come up with video marketing ideas that improve and promote company marketing strategies
- Produce video marketing content.
- Trouble shoot problems, maintaining and operating camera equipment.
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to a produced video
- Translate video and graphic requirements into finished productions.
- Degree/Diploma in Media studies or related field
- 2+ years of proven experience in videography
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and editing software
- Strong motion and video skills using After Effects. Premier are bonus.
- Must have strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects and Premier Pro.
- Proficiency with camera and video equipment
- Prior experience and a proven track record of premium quality work
- Understanding of and experience with marketing and branding is an added advantage.
- Flexible to work long hours
- Understanding of and experience with social media and other online media advertising platforms is an added advantage,
- Proficient in videography techniques ie lighting, audio/video editing, graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film work
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st May, 2021