Job Vacancy: Warehouse Assistant
About the position: The warehouse assistant will be in charge of Daily Stores Replenishment, controlling stock movement in and out of the warehouse and in charge of general warehouse operations.
- Ensures proper layout & space management of the warehouse.
- Manage stock control, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods to stores.
- Daily replenishment of stocks to stores based on current sell through rate.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels in the warehouse.
- Distribution of new stocks to various racks as directed by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Assist delivery of goods to stores when required.
- Verifying incoming goods and accurate dispatch of goods to other locations.
- Any duty as assigned from time to time.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- A minimum of diploma in Procurement or Business Administration.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in stores/ warehouse environments.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com by November 12, 2021.
The subject of your email should be “Warehouse Assistant’’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vivo does not charge for the recruitment process.