Fisheries Assistants II Job, County Attorney Job, Livestock Production Officer Job, Agricultural Officer I Job, Irrigation Engineer Job, Wajir County Jobs,
Are you looking for a job? Wajir County is currently hiring. Apply now for their latest vacancies before you miss out on your chance.
1. Fisheries Assistants II Job (2 Posts)
- Maintaining fish farms and hatchery
- Attended a two (2) year Certificate course in any of the following field; Fisheries, Biological Sciences, Aquatic Sciences, Natural Resource Management, Biochemistry, Food Science and Technology, Environmental Science, Fisheries Planning and Management, or approved equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Fisheries Assistant Job here.
2. County Attorney Job
- Shall be the principal legal adviser to the County Government;
- Be a holder of LLB degree from a reputable and recognised university;
Apply for the County Attorney Job here.
3. Livestock Production Officer Job (5posts)
- Training and advising farmers on matters relating to animal production, livestock marketing, range management, apiculture and ranching
- Bachelor of Science in Animal production/Livestock production or equivalent from a recognized
Apply for the Livestock Production Officer Job here.
4. Agricultural Officer I (3 Posts)
- Coordinate activities in one of the following areas at the sub-county level; crop production, Agricultural land development, agricultural extension and project management and information desk
- A Bachelor of science in any of the following fields; home economics, general agriculture, horticulture, agriculture economics, agribusiness, agricultural extension and education
Apply for the Agricultural Officer Job here.
5. Irrigation Engineer Job
- updating the irrigation water users’ associations inventory;
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in a field of Agricultural Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Apply for the Irrigation Engineer Job here.