Agricultural Officer Job, Current Agricultural Jobs, Latest County Government Jobs,
Pursuant to the provision of County Government Act , No. 17 of 2012 section 45, 59 (1) (b) the West Pokot County Public Service Board wishes to consider applications from highly qualified results-oriented and self-motivated Kenyan citizens for appointments to the following positions:-
AGRICULTURAL OFFICER JG “K” (3 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will be deployed in the division to coordinate activities in one of the following areas; Crop production, Land Development, Agricultural extension and Project Management, Further, duties and responsibilities will entail management of information desks within the division.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree in any of the following fields:- Agriculture Economics, Agriculture, Horticulture,
Agriculture Extension, Agricultural Education or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
Terms of Service:
- 3 years Contract renewable subject to
- Salary as prescribed by SRC.
How to Apply
All application should be submitted on or before Thursday 27thMay, 2021 to
West Pokot County Public Service Board P.O Box 577 – 30600
- The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted