Network Engineer Job, Customer Support Technician Job, Creative Designer Job, Regional Data Hub Junior Analyst Job, ICT Officer Job,
Are you currently searching for job opportunities? Check out and apply for these exciting IT job vacancies today before time runs out.
1. US Embassy Network Engineer Job
- Maintain and program network switches, routers, wireless network devices and other networking equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Network Engineering, or a similar information technology degree.
Apply for the Network Engineer Job here.
2. Boss Telecom Customer Support Technician Job
- Perform installations, troubleshooting and maintenance of customer sites for scheduled works.
- Diploma and in ICT.
Apply for the Customer Support Technician Job here.
3. Century Solutions Creative Designer Job (2 Posts)
- Collaborate with back-end and full stack engineers to complete projects and improve platform usability.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Proficiency in Adobe Products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom )
Apply for the Creative Designer Job here.
4. IOM Regional Data Hub Junior Analyst Job
- Assist in meeting the operational challenges of migration and mobility
- Conduct data verification, triangulation and validation through multiple sources, both primary and secondary (including media monitoring, local authorities, network of key informants).
Apply for the Regional Data Hub Junior Analyst Job here.
5. KCAA ICT Officer Job
- Designing and implementing short and long term plans to ensure ICT infrastructure and security meets the established standards, existing and future capacity and capability requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Science, Business Information Technology or an equivalent qualification from a recognized
Apply for the ICT Officer Job here.