Microsoft Dynamics Expert Job, IT Jobs In Kenya June 2021,
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics Expert
StepWise is partnering with Zalda to hire a Microsoft Dynamics Expert
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
- Provide technical and functional support to end users of Dynamics
- Gather complex business requirements and translate them into a solution design.
- Develop solutions leveraging the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform
- Keep well-informed of new developments from Microsoft Dynamics through user group participation and other sources, participate in ongoing training as required.
- Design business processes and data flows between the Microsoft Power Platform and other applications, such as back office/ERP application
- Configure and extend capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 through user interface, creation of new entities, forms, workflows, reports and 3rd party applications
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that high quality, intuitive functional solutions are delivered
- Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Identify gaps in the organization and translate the business requirements into technical solutions
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Experience designing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services tools
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Proven experience in configuration and implementation of business applications
- Prior experience working with Business Intelligence tools (SQL Reporting Services, Advanced Find, Dashboards, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience with managing multiple projects will be an added advantage
How to apply