Zetech University is a premier University offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
The University offers programs in Information Technology, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, International Relations, Education, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
In line with our commitment to bring on board qualified, skilled and motivated staff driven by passion for their work and career growth, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the listed positions of:
Tutorial Fellow – Information Communication Technology
Job Ref: ZU/10/25/145
- Must have a minimum of a Master of Science degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from a recognized and accredited University;
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Communication Technology, Computer Science or a related field from a recognized and accredited University;
- Registered or is registrable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent Doctoral degree qualification in a relevant area;
- At least three years teaching/ industry experience;
- Enrollment in a relevant PhD program is an added advantage;
- Membership with a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant job reference number in this manner “Job Ref: ZU/10/25/***” on the email subject line and indicating the current and expected salary not later than 28th September, 2021.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.