Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands.
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit Zonal Sales Managers within the Sales and Distribution Department. The main purpose of the role will be to drive the growth of business and generation of revenue through effective management of the retail trade including supervising a team of Sales Executives within a designated area. These roles will be based in Voi, Kakamega and Embu.
Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Implementation and adoption of effective distribution strategy to grow sales within the assigned zone
- Ensure achievement of set Key Performance Indicators as cascaded for the role
- Prepare, plan and execute sales programs aimed at market penetration, relationship building, share growth e.g. Sales promotions, Road shows etc.
- Ensure internal collaboration ,team work development and implementation of key management and sales routines on the ground
- Effectively manage team and allocated resources by ensuring adherence to the set work ways and standards
- Support achievement and compliance to Airtel Kenya branding/merchandising standards for Channel and Franchise Partners in the assigned zonal area
- Recruit and manage Franchise partners shops
- Escalate any trade or network issues to the Regional manager and follow up for closure
- Minimum of a graduate degree
- 4 to 6 years hands on experience in retail sales within telecom, service sector or FMCG industry
- Good leadership skills, able to successfully lead a team
- Good analytical, presentation and effective communications skills, both oral and writing
- Good business acumen with an entrepreneurial orientation
- Good project management, planning and organisation skills to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High agility, personal standards and goal oriented
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 11 October. 2021